PLAP/AALP Human Recombinant Protein
PLAP/AALP Human Recombinant Protein
Alkaline phosphatase, placental type is a membrane-bound glycosylated
dimeric enzyme with a transmembrane domain that is removed in the
mature form, also referred to as the heat-stable form, that is expressed
primarily in the placenta, although it is closely related to the intestinal form
of the enzyme as well as to the placental-like form.
Description: Recombinant human PLAP produced in plants has a predicted molecular weight of 60-65kDA. It does not contain tags.
Our products are produced using a proprietary plant based expressed system.
- Animal Component Free (ACF). No endotoxins, prions or virons to risk microbial contamination.
- Highly flexible platform used to produce multiple proteins with minimal changes to method.
- Our proteins generally have 10% to 20% higher activity.
- Our fusion tech is highly-engineered and tested to be hyper-thermal stable and protease-resistant.
Price Match Guarantee
If you find a lower price of PLAP recombinant protein, send us a copy of the estimate or a link to the online listing and we'll match the price for quantity. It's that EASY! Send to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Current Lead Time
1-2 Working Days
|Expression System||Nicotiana Benthamiana|
|Purity||>95% by SDS-PAGE|
||0.3-3.75 ng/mL EC50|
Induced HUVEC proliferation assay data
Cell proliferation is measured by Rezasurin
rhVEGF165 MNPHARM, ED50 = 4.557 ng/mL
Using 2 mg/mL concentration measurement
|Animal Component Free (ACF)||Yes|
||PLAP delivered soluble/frozen carrier-free, does not contain BSA.|
|Stability Duration||6 Months|
*For Research Use Only
If your product PLAP is within its expiration period, and has not performed according to expectations, fill out the sample return form. Return the unused sample frozen, with the auto generated packing slip to the address on the instructions. You will receive a full refund along with a replacement of the unused portion (inclusive of the failed test). Damages do not cover any additional costs incurred for failed experimentation.
Until use, ALPP Human should be stored at 4°C between 2-7 days and for future use below -18°C. For long term storage it is recommended to add a
carrier protein (0.1% HSA or BSA). Please prevent freeze-thaw cycles.
- Thaw the vial on ice, spin briefly
- Prepare single-use or stock aliquots. This stage will depend on your final application so please adapt as appropriate. All our proteins are supplied carrier protein-free. If compatible with your work and you are storing at lower concentrations (<50 ug/ml) adding carrier protein is highly advised (usually 1% w/v high purity BSA or equivalent – ensure all buffers are sterile-filtered).
- Prepare single-use aliquots whenever possible to avoid freeze-thaw cycles which can damage the proteins and reduce bioactivity. Store aliquots at -70 °C (or -20 °C)
- We recommend sterile filtering after dilution in media or the final working solution
Alternative Names: Alkaline phosphatase, placental; ALP; IAP; ALPI; PALP; PLAP; PLAP-1
UniProt ID: (Human) Q9Y263
Entrez Gene ID: (Human) 250
Amino Acid Sequence: MLGPCMLLLL LLLGLRLQLS LGIIPVEEEN PDFWNREAAE
ALGAAKKLQP AQTAAKNLII FLGDGMGVST VTAARILKGQ KKDKLGPEIP LAMDRFPYVA LSKTYNVDKH VPDSGATATA YLCGVKGNFQ TIGLSAAARF NQCNTTRGNE VISVMNRAKK AGKSVGVVTT TRVQHASPAG TYAHTVNRNW YSDADVPASA RQEGCQDIAT QLISNMDIDV ILGGGRKYMF RMGTPDPEYP DDYSQGGTRL DGKNLVQEWL AKRQGARYVW NRTELMQASL DPSVTHLMGL FEPGDMKYEI HRDSTLDPSL MEMTEAALRL LSRNPRGFFL FVEGGRIDHG HHESRAYRAL TETIMFDDAI ERAGQLTSEE DTLSLVTADH SHVFSFGGYP LRGSSIFGLA PGKARDRKAY TVLLYGNGPG YVLKDGARPD VTESESGSPE YRQQSAVPLDE ETHAGEDVAV FARGPQAHLV HGVQEQTFIAH VMAFAACLEP YTACDLAPPA GTTDAAHPGR SVVPALLPLL AGTLLLLETA TAP